English is not our native language, so why many students feel hard to learn English skills effectively. But with regular practice and adopting the various techniques given above will help you in learning English skills easily. Not only this, one will feel more confident when one can understand the English language and communicate with others without feeling hesitant.
Various language lab software is available in the market or we can say there are different types of language software present but among them Spears language lab is best for learning English language skills, as it has huge multimedia-based content for learning as well as practicing exercises. The detail of the content is given below:
- Vocabulary – A language lab consists of 5000+ words for the students to learn and improve their speaking and writing skills.
- Grammar – The grammar part consists of spot the error, idioms, synonyms, antonyms, one-word substitute and many other lessons to practice and gain grammar knowledge.
- Accent training facility – Language lab system also has the feature of accent training in three languages Indian, British and American.
- Intonation – This feature helps in improving the knowledge of the English language by knowing the variation of pitch, volume, speed, and stress of voice.
- Phonetics – It is the study of speech sounds. The accent of different words made easy with phonetics. They help us to pronounce a word in the correct way.
- Pronunciation – Learning how to pronounce a word is very important in the English language. If the pronunciation is correct, the end-user can easily understand your message and reply back.
- MTI (Mother Tongue Influence) – Many times we have seen that when people talk in the English language we can judge their mother tongue, due to the influence of it. MTI technique is very beneficial in removing this influence.
- Pace of speech – Pace is the key to effective communication in which speech is clearly understood. The pace of speech should remain constant, not high or low. In language lab software you can test your pace of speech with the help of a graph given in the voice recording feature.
- Fluency – In order to improve fluency one can practice the application based on intonation and modulation. The regular practice will improve the fluency and brings confidence in the user.
- ASL (Assessment of speaking and listening skills) – This feature of assessment of speaking and listening skills helps in better communication and check learner’s proficiency.
- Speech sounds – Pronunciation of consonants and vowel sounds made easy with correct syllabic division and stress patterns.
- Soft Skills – Spears language lab software also covers soft skills like personality development, resume writing, group discussion, interview skills and many more to enhance the overall personality of the learners. These courses will bring confidence in the user and help in overcoming the fear of speaking in public.
Hence, with the help of English language lab software and by regular practice students can improve their English language in short duration. Students have very well understood the importance of English in their lives. If students start learning from an early age then it will be very easy for them to grab the things and memorize the concepts. No one can help them until they start helping themselves. So, it is better to start early then be late in understanding the basics of English language.